Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kerdilnya aku ya Allah..=,((


It has been the 3rd day since Majlis Tilawah Al Quran Peringkat Kebangsaan Kali ke 54 held at Majlis Islam Sarawak n Alhamdulillah was able to present evrynite. Today, Kak Ina, Nas n I were quite late for we hv to send mum to work 1st n we missed to see 2 participants. Alhamdulillah, were able to hear female Sarawak participant n trust me, I really adore her recitation.. SubhanAllah!!

Most of da sits were taken, had to sit at 'Keluarga Peserta' section. Perak female participant was reciting on the Astaka, when her mum *who happened to sit behind me n just came from toilet, i guess* asked sumone bside me if she has read in taranum hijjaz or still in nahawand. I was like "MasyaAllah.. I never know there's such things..=,(( I've been living in Allah's world for 18 years n I never know what are those??" What a waste! MasyaAllah!!

All dis while, I only know taranum means "memperelok atau memperindah bacaan al-Quran secara berlagu" as said by wikipedia, n I've been simply reciting them in my own tune. But I never know there are many different  types of tarannum. MasyaAllah. .. Ceteknya ilmuku ya Allah. .. Kerdilnya aku ya Allah. .. =,((



Salam. .. =,(
*tpasang niat utk skurang2nya blaja n tauk jenis2 taranum asas..InsyaAllah, Aminn.. Gonna live my life to the fullest!! Solatku, ibadahku, hidupku dan matiku hanyalah untukMu ya Allah..*

2 comments:

  1. Allahummarhamna bil quran, waj al-hulana imamaw wanurrraw wahudawwarahmah. Allahumma zakkir na, min humma nasi na. wa allimna min humma jahilna. war zuqna tilawatahu ala alaili wa a khira fannahar. wa ja alhulana hujjatayya rabbal alamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmk lamak dah xmempraktikkan taranum! huhu, entry tok nang sangat meremindkan kmk.

    ReplyDelete