Saturday, August 20, 2011

moVing 0n..


shobeeeeehhhhhh.. lamak gler xupdate blog.. rindu glerrrr =,(.. Jus by seeing pic above, i believe evryone can guess the reason for me not blogging. Yes, I'm currently in da battle of TEST.. Please pray for my success.. Last paper will b on dis Monday, Math Statistics n........................... B.I.O.

Anyway, like i said b4, I'll b moving to another room in another block n I did last week. 2 days of tiredness n muscle-building moment as my whole strength were used, zahir n batin (kihkihkih). Alhamdulillah we settled down oredy n here's some early pic of my new room.
From Block 1, 5th floor, i moved to Block 5, also 5th floor
My bed.. 
My locker..  Ignore the sloopiness, i just moved in okay.. =.="
* just realise i brought too many clothes.. ehehe*
Study table *the only furniture which is not pink*

Yup, it's all pink. I even get alergic to pink rite now.. Kahkahah.. N alhamdulillah my new environment boost my spirit to study.. N yeah, there is where i get to 'nerd-geek-noob' myself..

Gonna be home in less than 4 more days.. InsyaAllah!! Gonna meet evryone, Yihaaaaaa!! Sapa2 molah muka sedek dpn akuh, ku tembak2 k pistol gajah! Akuh dh spruh mati berai ctok, gik juak nk molah muka gia..=,((


Salam..
*Smoga 10 mlm trakhir tok jadi rebutan kita tmbah amal n baiki iman masing2.. Smoga btemu lailatul qard, InsyaAllah..*

No comments:

Post a Comment