Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kertasku bkn kertas biasa..

Mcm lamak gler xupdate blog kan?? Hhhmm, nk ckp psl ape erk?

Orite.. Few days b4 i come back home to Kchg, i've been busy for the final n of course packing.. Nk djadikn cerita, there's a book, a diary to b exct, where I kept all my receipts or any piece of paper that proved i bought sumting. Took every single receipts that i slipped between the pages n I was stunned!! Hahaha!!

Guess wad, I never realised i'd spent sooo much for the whole 4 month *approximately* in Shah Alam!! Here's the picturesssssss..

Tsusun dgn elok nya.. hahaha
N most of my things were bought from Mydin *of course -_________-*, My One Shop, Giant..





N to pay all those things i bought, here's the price... Herghhhhhh


Byk sio0o0otttt duit eden bwk kluar weiiii.. Okaii, mcm biasa time2 cuti jd bibik kt rmh, 2 bakul bju mnggu nk dlipat -.-


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment