Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drop a cupcake=)


Today, ALM Faculty was coloured with colourful cupcakes from evryone to their frens, in conjunction with an ALMEC's evnt, Drop A Cupcake. Fill a form, to whom u would want to give, which class n write sum notes.. Choose flavour n pay RM 2.50 for each.

Bought 3 for my housemates.. Thought of giving one to my ADFP fren, xlain xbukan mak cik azreen, but sadly the evnt is just for almec =( *sobsob* One of my classmate aka my silatmate aka timbalan presiden silat INTEC 2012, requested me to buy one for him. But heyyy, it's not that easy. ngehngehngeh.. I asked him to buy one for me too! Yeahhh, dats the rule! So, we actually end up buying one for our ownself, using our own money.. *sigh*  thought of receiving free cupcakes.. huhu

That was lastweek, n today was the delivery. Two big boxes were passed to our class during Math Pure lectures. So, me n Emma mnyebo0kkn diri to distribute the cupcakes to the receivers = ) Sibo0k jer kn! hihi.. Got the cupcakes dat i bought for my ownself n ............ eh! There's an extra cupcakes on my table!! Sumone gave me a cupcake!!!!!


It was from Radin, my new awesome friend! We ever worked together as faci for our team in Brotherhood&Sisterhood evnt. . Awwwwww, so sweet dat guy! hahaha.. TQ Radin!

Strawberry Flair for me.. =) Alhamdulillah


Radin is rite in the middle, with 2 'peace' hahaha..

Okay! For those yg dpt byk tu, hhmmm....unto0nglaaaa femes.. blueekk =P *hahaha..dgki laa tu..*


Salam..
*anyway, the no of cupcakes received tend to be a measurement of popularity.. The more u get, the more popular u are........maybe?*

No comments:

Post a Comment