Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I just love HEELS =))


As a short petite lady, I would always want to look tall n growing up in all-girls school makes me always want to look decent n presentable in evrything i wear, no matter wad occasion or where I'm going.. As Azreen nagged me for letting this blog dusty n rusty *hahaha*, i choosed to share bout my passion in HEELSSSSS..

TOMBOY!!
I was a tomboy girl b4. I wore evrythng that my brothers wore. I never look at heels when buying shoes. I preferred roller shoes for raya rather than girly-strapy-pink heels.. Hahaha.. Dat was me.


I become 'GIRL'
It all started during my form 3, I was getting ready to attend my brother's graduation in UMS, when my father asked my mum to buy me a 'more decent' shoes than my flipflop for the occasion. I WAS FORCED TO BUY A HEELS! Hahaha.. But, a shoes caught my attention n I desperately wanted to buy that shoes! That was the 1st time i fall in love with heels..... haaaaaaihhhh.. =)) My mum was shocked SERIOUSLY =.=, she said "Girls' hormones had just bloomed in me" Hahahaha

Bought 5 years ago
Black baldu heels from VINCCI

*sorry quite dusty =P*
Den, i started to buy more n more heels.. Here's some of da pics =)

Masa awl2 nk pakai heels, beli yg rendah dulu.. Hoho
Brownish gold from Rouge
bought 4 years ago
*cnt b worn anymore =(*

Moved on with wedges, suit rough sporty girl like me *^^*
Bought 4years ago too
Green wedges from Sherron H

During highschool, I only wear heels for dinner or special occasion. After SPM, i trained myself to wear heels daily.. Hahaha.. Gedix glorrr =P

My 1st daily white wedges from Anca, bought 2years ago..
Quite worn out but I just love this wedges!!

This is my special heels =)
Why special? Mayb bcoz of the price, hoho..
I only wear this for special occasion
Up till today, I've only wear it for 2 times =)
Purplish pink heels also from Anca n bought last 2years

As I started using socks now n wanted to cover my whole legs, I bought new wedges for daily use last year =) N i really love dis wedges!! It really rpresent me, i think..hihi.. Simple, yet....errrr, those gold strap makes it look GANAS gituuuu.. Grrrrrr.. hahahahaha.. Brown wedges from Marie Claire=)


Even in Shah Alam, i have one wedges too, with da same design as this but in peach-vintage colour. hihi.. Told u, i cant live without heels *^^*
So, dear future husband, just buy me heels n I'll b happy =)) Hahahahaha
Salam..


*who doenst want to b tall rite? hhmmm....*

No comments:

Post a Comment