Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Depressed ke?

Apa sbb tba2 nk post sumting ari ni? Hahahaha.. Tba2 dan tidak smena2..

It's nothing much actually but I feel guilty seeing my blog archieve..haishhh.. I've neglect this loyal friend of mine =( Huhu..sorry my blog..

Well, real IELTS is just around da corner n i've not receive my trial IELTS result, so I cant measure my ability n weakness yet..huhu.. What will b my band? Can I pass band 6.5 as required by JPA for medical scholars bound to Melaka-Manipal Medical College? I aim for higher band of course, InsyaAllah Aminnn..


Not to mention, final is only a month away!! Waaaarrrghhhh.. Depressed!! Dushhhhhh!!

I've been in a bad situation dis few weeks n obviously I am sad, tired n depressed.. But hey, Allah is always with me! No matter wad people say, people think, people judge..Allah know wad I did, Allah know the real things =,) N if I cn get offended easily just bcoz people talk behind my back, I dont even have that right to say I believe in Allah... Astagfirullah.. So I decided to just let things b, I did not disturb peoples' life, I never do any bad things to people, I never hate anyone, I never blackguard or talk bad things bout people, behind their back...sooo I jus leave evrything in Allah's hand =) 

In dat way, Alhamdulillah I'm able to continue living happily with no worry..



Anyway, ummi took dis pictures dis morning, just testing ema's new application in her phone, n it happened to be me in front of her, so she took my picture.. I was smiling my usual smile when Ummi suddenly said "Bahagianya snyuman diaaaa.. Cmne boleh snyum mcm tu?" I was like "Bahagia?"

Den my heart said, I forgot that I have Allah, I hv my family, I hv my bestfriend, I hv my loyal friends, I hv him...n with them, I will always b happy...n to prove dat, "snyuman bahagia sbb SAYA BAHAGIA =D Alhamdulillah.."


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment