Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Perk of Zalikha's Life

Ollaaaa! Assalamualaikum ^_^

Heeeeee..What's up? How's life? Apa khabar iman? May Allah ease Aminn..
Alhamdulillah we reached December n in few weeks we'll be entering 2015!! InsyaAllah :)
"I'm feeling 22~~" Hahaha..


Basically, Alhamdulillah I am, I mean WE ARE now a 1st year medical students in MSU n SubhanAllah, up till today, I still can't believe we reached this stage already. If you know our stories, u'll understand the challenges we faced to be here.


We enrolled on 22nd September 2014. Even the registration was challenging itself. Since it was in the middle of the month, we had some problems to look for fund to pay the registration fee, house to rent, money to pay 3-months deposit and other things to be bought. But Alhamdulillah everything has settled down and we're now in a great condition.



It has been about 3 months and I'm still adapting myself to medicine life. We had just finished with Progress Test 1, comprising Fundamental module and musculoskeletal module. And we're currently in haemopoietic and lymphatic system module. Study is not that easy but fortunately, not that hard. I often hear people saying medical students have no life, but nahhh.. I proved them wrong.


I joined many activities, during my free time, weekends and holidays. I joined dissection team (there's no dissecting session in usual class or in the syllabus, so this is after class), dissecting cadaver till midnight and Alhamdulillah I can study better that way. I joined circumcision event and watched the real thing and learned them in the best way SubhanAllah. I even had the opportunity to volunteer in many other events. At heart, I'm living my life to the fullest, not forgetting my responsibility for akhirat Alhamdulillah.


Owh I would like to take this opportunity to wished two of the best people in my life, the Pak Shazalis' children, Mohd Dzulkarnain Shazali and Nur Syahirah Shazali (they're not siblings, their dads happened to have the same name and they are both my BESTFRIENDS!) for their graduation day on 8-9/12/14 at UiTM Kota Samarahan. All your hard works are paid off and all the best in pursuing your degree! :)


I'm just a weak servant of Him. And for everything He had given to me, I just can't be happier to be blessed and guided all the way Alhamdulillah. People can say it's just the starting and I haven't see the real challenges in this field, but InsyaAllah I'm well prepared and will keep preparing myself. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless may Allah show us the right way and may Allah guide us till the end Aminn..


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment