Tuesday, April 19, 2011

dr.ikHA nak jD cIKguu??? Hurrmmm......


Went for another interview yterday.. Perghhh...pening kpalak mbunuh smngat n sore throat pulakkkkk.. Actually I don really want to b a teacher but since I got da offer (n thinking bout how sad other people who really want to b a teacher but didn't get the offer), I tried to do the best yterday.. N guess wad???!! The procedure was MORE n HARDER than JPA interview.. 1st task, *b4 interview*, prepare 3 essays *not 1, not 2, BUT 3, I repeat......THREE!!!!* bout why u want to b a teacher, ur exprience n wad will u contribute if u're choosen.. Like, WADDDD??? bahahaha... Ok, Alhamdulillah managed to accomplish that task.

Interview day, woke up early with ERUPTING headache *bunyi lobaaa kali jakkk..*, went to BPG Cawangan Sarawak with Mum.. Arrived there by 723a.m. 745am, evryone present was divided into certain grups according to to-be-taught-subject. Den, salam Mum b4 entering 'test room', sat for INSAK test for 30 mnutes, 135questions in just 30 MINUTES!! Okay, Alhamdulillah done with that, entered interview room for grup interview.. Don really did my best...like urghhhhh.... I'm so0rryyyy....=,(( Given 2 topics to discuss in 30mnutes.  Den finish, waited outside the room n wait for our turn for INDIVIDUAL interview..Moment to get BOOMED!!  n I really KNAK BOOM!! Huhuhu.. Sore throat n headache really killed me to death..... Haiya2...

Finished evrything by 12pm!! CAN U BELIEVE IT!!??? 5 hours okayyyyyy!! Den, pulang rumah, TIDO0O0O!! Heheh..



Salam....

No comments:

Post a Comment