Thursday, April 14, 2011

JPA interview for Scholarship.. Can I??



Went for JPA interview yterday at Pustaka Negeri Sarawak, with mum, arrived there around 7.25a.m. Sempat to review some point i jotted down for expected questions.. Den, 7.30a.m, 5 students were called out n one of them was me! Ok, like.......seriously I'm da only Muslim in da 1st panel.. Huishhh... Given numbered nametag den salam mum b4 going to briefin room.. Given some briefin n for certain reasons, we were not allowed to bring anything, no PEN, no BOOK, no PAPER, no NOTES or anything, NOTHING except for our ownself into the interview room.

Menakutkan x rupaa??? WAAAA!!
Alhamdulillah I managed to retain my calmness during the whole interview session which lasted for about 1hour n 15mnutes.. N Alhamdulillah I'm not terbebek especially when speaking in English..*u'll never be able to guess how CRAZY I was worrying how to talk fluently in English in just a few days time... Huhu*, I was able to deliver my points clearly n as LOBA as I could *for I kept telling myself "Convince them I deserve the scholarship!! Be LOBAAA!!! XD"* hihihi... If I would rate myself, I'll give 8/10..heheh.. Biasa laaa, dr.ikha nak kaa lobaaa tek nakkkkkkkkkkk...=P


But, thinkin back yterday's interview, I might GALI L0BANG KUBUR SENDIRI sebabbbbbbbb.......waaaaaa, akuh sempat debat gik ngn interviewer yaaaa!!! Sapa suruhnya boom akuh, org lom abis jwb gik, AKUH BOOM BALIT!! YAH!! Aiyo0o0o, dr.ikha, dr.ikha.. Anyway, I tried my best oredy n "dpt ka x" matter is not my worry.. Mun dpt, Alhamdulillah..If xpat, it's okay.. Allah has sumting better for me, InsyaAllah.. =))


My tips, just relax, talk as if the interviewers are ur frens*afterall, they're also human...daaaa~~~*, say as much as u noe, don talk to0o fast nor to0o slow, don care to0o much bout grammar.. try to impress them but don overdo it coz it's ANNOYING n u'll never want to be 'hated' by them, debate if u need, stand for ur opinions n lastly KEEP SMILING evendo being 'boomed' by them..teeheee..
Never try dis at home..Ngeeeee
Special thanks to all yg xhenti2 supportin me, brik tips pa suma, tlg prektis interview n for prayin for me.. Suma skali laaaaa!! Makseh glak2.. Hanya Allah dpt balas, InsyaAllah
=,))


Salam..
*Received Penganugerahan Pelajar Cemerlang Yayasan Sarawak at Dewan Merpati Jepang.. n yes.. keching2!! Money comes in..Alhamdulillah.. hehehe..*

No comments:

Post a Comment