Sunday, July 17, 2011

Solidity

 Anyeong..

This weekend, was left alone as all my housemates went home. So, went to Azreen's house menumpang kaseh =P.. heheh.. Thanks Azreen. Arigato kodaiemast!

Saturday, went to Ole2 for lunch, den to Bata as Azreen wanted to buy new shoes n U NOE WAD??!! Azreen bought the one dat I recommended!! HEHEH.. Same taste lerr kiter..

Made new specs...=.=" Cant wear my pink specs here as it MIGHT attact to much 'ATTENTION'. Cehhhhhh..HAHAHA.. Wait for my new image, nerd smart dr.ikha.. Heheh=)

Watched TV for the 1ST TIME after 2weeks here with Azreen. Explored Bilik TV and watched Upin n Ipin.. Kahkahkah..
Perghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Hensem gler kalau eden yg pakai.. *^^*

Episod 'TERSENTUH HATI'.. hihihi

Random snap.. Nyaman kali nya melok payong ya lok
Today, Azreen n her housemates hv to move to a new room as we're receiving new furniture. Tgh kemas2, played with her padlocks.. Banyak gler.. Heheh.. Den lunch, redeemed new specs *which took us half an hour as they just started to cut it.. Hmm* So while waiting, me n Azreen raced against each other at a Game Arcade situated at the top floor of Ole2. Heheh..
 'Padlock Azreen'.. *xpt byk gik ka..=P*

Dashaaaaaat gler pompuan niee..


Weyhhhhh!! Azreen lggar kete org skati arrrr..

Lamak gler xdrive bro! Ceh, alasannnn..

End result : Azreen~>1st, dr.ikha~>2nd aka LAST! HUH!
BALEK KUCHING NK RACE TRUS!! Heheh.. Miss mum's Citra!! Now, my housemates are still not home n Azreen hs been here since jus now.. Again, thanks Azreen =)) Another week of lectures starts tomorrow.. Hmm... 4 . 5 weeks left b4 I'm back home, InsyaAllah!! Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


Salam..
*Watched vdeos made by Spekah n Zira with Azreen last nite n hhmmmm....I hv a confession...... I miss all my frens, like freaking effing much byk mlobo sgt2 =,(( Pa khbar ktk org suma tek kaa?*

No comments:

Post a Comment