Saturday, July 23, 2011

When tears flow...


Hido0ng merah, mata bgkak.. U can guess just by seeing my eyes n face rite? Hhhmm, only after 3 weeks, strong dr.ikha stopped being too strong.. I'm MISSING evryone.... Huhuhu =,,((  But, don worry.. Dr.ikha is fine oredy, Alhamdulillah =)

Last weekend, my roomate, Ummi brought back durians from her hometown, Jitra Kedah.. I was SO0OO0O0 HAPPY OKAAYYYYYY.. *biasalaaa, org ngidam tek nak.. hihihi=P* Since my other 2 homemates were not home, so Ummi, Azreen *yg teman eden drmh smntara nggu Ummi smpei* n me hv to finish them all. I ate 5 ULAS DURIANS!! Giler so0o0odapppp!! Hehehe.. Smpei mjilat jari, bbau smpe ke pagi.. KAHKAHKAH!!

Kakya mlm xpat tdo, KEPANASAN.. Gik rasa, sapa nyuruh loba glak??!!

 Lectures are getting complex n complicated o_0.. Went to Chemistry Lab for the 1st time, wore lab coat n google *sakai!! heheh*.

From left: Dr.Kautsar, Dr.Ainie, Dr.Naz n DR.IKHA!! Heheh
This week was tiring.. Imagine sleeping at 1 am evrynite, den waking up at 6, taking the bus at 7, being at campus@INTEC for the whole time n coming back to college ONLY AFTER 4-6pm.. Perghhhhhh... So, any free, leisure time HAVE TO BE USED WISELY to SLEEP!! Anytime n anywhere.. Hahaha..

Today, after class, 5pm, in the bus, odw back to college, dr.ikha n dr,syakirah..
My mum, Nas Pakh n Kak Ina is at KL now, shopping, till Monday.. Huhu.. But it's okay, I'm sure they bought sumtin for me too, of course... kihkihkih..

Anyway, i'm missing this little woman, camwhore during Ptndingn Tilawah Al Quran Pringkat Kbgsaan held at Mjlis Islam Srwk b4.




Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment