Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ganasss!!

Olaaaa=) Dr.ikha is back, Alhamdulillah with cheerful me, happy no-laki-yet-but-InsyaAllah-will!! Muahahaha XD!! Back to the topic, yeahhhhh ganassss! I love ganassss=P Pa tuhhhhh..

Official uniform of  Silat Cekak Ustaz Hanafi
okai2, like usual had my silat class last friday nite. Took bout 5 buah, perghhhh.. We're in jatuh-phase now where we learned how to tangkis n 'jatuhkn' ur opponent. So i hv to jatuhkn my partner n of course my partner also hv to jatuhkn me rite.. (sound not so rite here.. hhmmm..)

While prctising, I had a bad landing n accidently landed on my ermmm...at the bck of my elbow.. how to say? Imagine my whole body weight was on that small spot!! so had a quite terrifying bruise n they got more TERRIFYING day after day!! Alhamdulillah for not having any frctured bone o_0 Hahaha.. But don worry, me is strong InsyaAllah=))

Gonna hv CNY holiday next week for 9 days but sadly not going home. Housemates n most of my frens all are going home. So left me alone here.. =,( huhu.. planned to visit my sis at Johor but that girl haaaaa...very the bz, so cancelled=(( Hmmmm...let jus wait n see..


Salam..
*had a long conversation with Syerah n my sis on da phone.. waaaaa, me is sooooooo missing themmmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment