Sunday, January 29, 2012

mERah dARahhhhh..

Ok, dis is old story.. BUT STILL!! Ikut sy punya sukaaa laaa=P don want to read, yeahhh u see that red icon at the top-right end, wit 'X' sign on it? Click on it n say, BUHBYE!! Muahahaha..

Okai, last week, rite b4 the CNY holiday starts, there were blood donation evnt n No Smoking campaign held in INTEC. Sadly (still!!) not qualified for blood donation * under weight.. huhu =(( * So, i volunteered myself, muahahaha..*mcm laaa ada org sruh* to take my classmates' pics who donated blood dat day. I was soooooo excited to see millions on pints of blood evrywhere!! muahahaha..

Masalahnyaa.....ikha XELIGIBLE lagi laaa Kautsar =((

Tikah, Kautsar *hhmm, pompuan nie lg=P hahaha* n yEmmaa..

Woow, Cullen..kusyuk gler isik borg =P
Since I'm not donating, I spent some time at No Smoking cmpaign area n left my mark on a banner opened for evryone. Joined 'Count how many things in this thing' thingiii also.. hahaha, n even made a poster together with Kautsar =)).

Dat's mine! hihi

Owh, dis is not mine.. Done by one of famous doodler in intec.
Interesting rite?

Hihihi.. Randomly putting any no on the form..
Then I made my way secretly into donating room *ngehngehngeh* n snapped pics of almost evryone ( n almost evryone in there handed me their fon, asking me to take pic of them -.- hahaha..) but it's okay! Love blooddddd ^^

The team was from UM

1st hv to check ur body fitness, den check ur blood type..

My friendsssss!!

Muka bhgia dpt mderma =)
Owh, inilah antara hasil krja budak intec =)
Yg mine n kautsar punya, tuuuu No Smoking oren ijau
Cullen punye sblh..
Okai, gonna update more bout the holidays later..InsyaAllah. Sorry for the last update, faced some intenet cnnection problem. 
Will b back to class tomoro..hurmm..hihi


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment