Saturday, March 5, 2011

phOBia?? arE u scARed??

I did some research bout types of phobia n believe me, there are just so0o0o many n lots of types of phobia!! After going through da list, I found out I have several types of phobia.. Heheh.. There might b more...but heheh..these are more than enough, i bet? =P

Achluophobia : Fobia pada kegelapan
Darkness Awaits Night Image
N my nightblindness makes it WORST! o_0

Acrophobia : Fobia pada ketinggian
I remember walking through dis thing during a trip to Sibu,
I was so0o0o...SCARED yet i loved it!!
Athazagoraphobia : Fobia bila dilupakan dan diabaikan
Batrachophobia : Fobia pada amfibia (katak la contohnya)
The crazy frog ringtone
Can't bear to put real picture of frog.. Urrgghh!!
People nowadays tried to0o hard to make FROGS looked cuter, but nahhhh.....they look da same to me.
 I don't HATE them, just dat.....STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
Cymophobia : Fobia pada ombak/gelombang.

Stenophobia : Fobia pada benda atau tempat yang sempit.
I'll get panic easily if I need to walk through such narrow alley

Viewers a.k.a tILIt nILIt can read more bout types of phobia here for BM n here for English. Trust me, it's great to know more bout urself.. Heheh..


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment