Tuesday, March 29, 2011

pINk pINTaaaarRRRR..=))

Bought new spec yterday n guess wad's the colour??? OF COURSE, PINKKKKKK!! Hahaha.. I tried hard not to choose pink n kept reminding myself "Not pink, PLEASE!!".. n trust me, i really bear in mind not to say pink.. But, when asked by da 'kakak', my mouth just spilled out "Kmk mbik pink jk.." Den  I was like "Wadddd did i just said?????!!!!" N yeah, da spec is ready by today.. Owh, wait! My degree naikkkkkk ooooo..... Haiyaaaa..

Stated there "Right:-3.75, Left:-2.00"
So0o, here's da nerd-asapai (don't ask me what is ASAPAI, i donno how to xplen=P) pic of dr.ikha n free advice for evryone, PLEASE DON TRY DIS AT HOME! HAHAHAHA!!

DON'T LAUGH K!!!! ~=(
The old n new specs....

Old dr.ikha bderey TEDAH ngn new-GAI-NERD-ASAPAI dr.ikha.. 
FEEL LIKE PEREY-ingggg!!!
XD XD XD

Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment