Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPM-ers 2010!! Berita kurang mNYENANGkn..~=(

It has been confirmed by Miss Susie n most of my tchers dat SPM 2010 results will b out on 23rd of March. However some news says it will b on dis 14th March.. Urgghhhh!! N today my dad asked me bout closing date of permohonan Maktab Perguruan which is on 21st March. CONFIDENTLY my dad said "Then sure enough SPM results will b out dis 14th." I told him bout  most of my teachers said it will b on 23rd n Miss Susie said Puan Hajjah even called MOE to confirm it. Then, my dad left me with unANSWERable question, "Maktab's application closing date is on 21st. If that's so, which result will b used to apply then?? *which is obviously n suppose to b REAL SPM results!!*


HUAAAAAA!!O_0
 MOE!! Please tell us when, NOW!!



Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment