Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lovE of bI0Logy

Structure of Glysine and alamine

Olaaaa!!Perghhhhh...happy gler dpt on9.. Yeaaahh, as told in my last post, had my Bio Test 2 this week, I mean TODAY n trust me, finishing Bio test feels like finishing the whole A-Level Test!! Chewahhh....over giler gituu.. So, me n my classmates clbrate our 'freedom' rite after getting down the bus, from intec to dorm. 


At last able to fulfil my 'mengidam'... Kihkihkih... Chcolate mint chip for sureeee...

Anyway, thanks a lot to my one n only Bulattt yg sgt bulaaattt.. hihihi.. 7 years being ur fren, ur enemy n ur sis really is a great gift from Allah.. Alhamdulillah.. Remember last year, at Riverside, u remind me back bout wad 4 Okt was all about.. N only able to wish u on 4 Nov instead.. I 'm sorry dear.. But I remember it now!!! Thnk bUlAttt!! Lap u until shining2, so strong until bkilat2.. 


Salam..
*the glysine n alamine structure is one of da ques asked in the test. Alhamdulillah I drew it the same way, just dat i didn't write specifially the R-group... huhu... will that b given mark??*

No comments:

Post a Comment