Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sakit deh..


It really breaks my heart when someone who used to laugh with u n wipe ur tears whenever u're sad, now are gone n bcome the reason we cry.. What if that prson is ur own besfren???


It feels so useless to cry bout it.. But, thinking back bout our great 5 years of being bsfrens, i cn only hope u're happy with ur love one after doing this to me.. As long as u're happy, I'm happy too here..=,( 

Enough bout it.. I'm fine oredy for having Him, Alhamdulillah.. I hv Syerah, I hv Zira, I hv all my friends around me.. 

Btw, i'd like to share bout sumtin i found n actually i wondered y people use 'B*bi' or in nicer word, khinzir to curse people.. N found the reason oredy!! Hehehe.. Anyway, I never curse people okayyyhhhh, though how much my heart hurts.. 



Kihkihkih... 
Next week-> Bio Test 2, Chem Test 2, 
Next next week ->Writing Test 3, Charity Run 4-5 km, PSCUH Induction Day
Next next next week -> Statistic Test 2, Demonstrative Speech
Next next next next week ->Deepavali, Study leave
Next next next next next week -> Raya korban
NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT WEEK -> SEMESTER EXAMMMMM!!!!

Gotta go n face my books! Salam..


2 comments:

  1. mafirahh.. Yerr, caring juak ktk ngn kmk owhh.. xda, skadar ksah jd teladan bsama jak ya..

    ReplyDelete