Monday, October 17, 2011

sh0ppIng ACTIVATED

Salam.... Hurmmm, ngntok gl0o0r nih.. Wad am I doing at dis late hour?? Hmmm... Alhamdulillah received my scholarship money already.. Syukur Alhamdulillah.. Was so0o happy as I hv no need to ask money from my parents anymore, hope I can reduce their burdens.. Syukur Alhamdulillah=,)

Went SHOPPING with Atikah n Munirah.. Hehehe.. Window shopping gler2.. Fuhhh, puas!! Ronda2 SACC Mall, redeemed my laptop battery, borong bag n earrings at Bonita. Had lunch at Station Kopitiam in Plaza Alam Sentral. Ronda2 some more, bought accesories for my laptop, den to PKNS, bought new clothes.. Hihihi.. 


Munirah, gonna hv her physics test tomoro..
So, while waiting for our food, kite study dulu ekk=)

Yg ini memang budak medic, NERD sungguh!!
Mana2 msti bwk buku=P

My lunch.. Chicken Chop. Yum yum..
The end products of the day.. Byk glerrrrr
New earrings!! Nice??
'N' for me n ?? *^ ^*
Den, while waiting for Maghrib, Nora did cuddles for her demonstrating speech.. So, I sat with her n start to design mine.. But instead of cuddles, I made a keychain..


Cantekkk x?? Hihihi.. 

Hari ni bhgia gler, syukur Alhamdulillah.. Sbb ape?? Sbb.... hmm.... my mum called me (evndo she called me almost evryday), did wad i'd miss so much, called my mak cik beaah yg sgt drindui *kihkihkih* n ermmm... i noe, sy sgt mnyayangi seseorg dgn spno0h hati.. Smoga Allah mjaga hati2 kami, Aminn =,)


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment