Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Just a little bit more of that..and this..and you too


I'm a person who loves to cook! *love to cook je, xbmaksud rajin masak or hebat masak XD*

I watched rancangan memasak from all over the world, senang ckp Asian Food Channel tu mmg favourite la haha.. There's one thing I like bout cooking. You're adding all different kind of ingredients, from the saltiest salt to the sweetest sugar, some spicy spices then some sour lemon skin, then creamy milk and some rosemary, but wallaaaaa u made a food, edible one of course haha. Everything just blended in and balanced each other to form such a wonderful food. It's amazing SubhanAllah! ^_^

And it happens that we can actually view ourselves as one of the ingredients. Let say I am a sugar. I am sweet. everyone need sugar. But too much of sugar wouldn't taste that great. I can also cause harm if taken excessively, right? Then maybe I'll need some salts. And some chicken. And some sauce, both chilli and tomato sause. Not to forget some onion and garlic. Some spices too.. And with everyone, I may come up with ayam masak merah! weeeeeeeeeeeee haha..

See? Everyone around us have their own purpose and reasons. We need each other to do something big or to be better. Maybe being you alone seems enough, but with others, we can do more! So appreciate everyone around you! Take some time to talk with them, to understand them more, lend some hands and give more smiles. You won't lose anything InsyaAllah, trust me :) You will just get better...and lovelier ^.^



Dear future husband, I dont mind other thing but a nice kitchen is a must for me for our own house later InsyaAllah haha.. Ye la, nak isi perut abang jugak nanti kan? kihkihkih

No comments:

Post a Comment