Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dream High


Dream High.. New Korean drama.. On air evry Monday n Tuesday, 9.03pm (I think laa..) KBSW channel, ulangan on Saturday, 11.33am (If I’m not mistaken..heheh=P)

About friendships, school, dreams n romance..

I really-super-LIKE-LOVE-gler-wow-byk dis drama coz of da storyline n…hahahah…2PM is in!!



Taecyon n Wooyoung.. Nickhun is in too but just for tiny-little-small part since he just sit n smile for something like  advertisement in da drama.. Even 2PM’s manager, JYP is in!
Nickhun appear just FOR THIS.. Sit n smile..
‘Accidentally’ watched 4th episode yterday while taking lunch.. So0o0o, continue watching it online. However, stopped at episode 9 coz episode 10 still hvent been uploaded *like I said, it is a new drama*

Can’t wait for next episodes.. Hahahah!!
Hope to sleep early today coz I’ve been sleeping late for weeks.. den end up waking up late next morning which usually give me chronic headache(sound too sick meh??=P)..


Salam..=)
*zira caught me woke up late today..haish..MALU EDEN WEI!! Tpksa control sora..*

No comments:

Post a Comment