Thursday, February 3, 2011

jUM kUAr jALAN!!

Went for outing with frens, Spekah, Biaal, Syerah, Juni n Masmona at the Spring.. I was early so0o0o  went to Watson n MPH alone.. Felt a bit awkward since I’m not that familiar wit the Spring.. Then, met Spekah, Mas, Syerah n Biaal.. Juni was late..hahaha..

Booked ticket, The Green Hornet. The earliest was 4pm so0o0o ate at SugarBun first. Tetak2, perey2 smpe xsda it’s time oredy.. So0o0o, went to MBO.

Green Hornet was awesome!! I thought it is boring..but it really blow my mind! We were laughing n screaming n WOWing like freak n I can’t stop clapping my hands after evry action scenes.. FUH!! YAUW!!!

After the movie, we sat chit chatting at the basement. Took some pictures though most of it captured only my face..heheh.. Den Syerah’s dad came, she went home wit Spekah.. Den Mas left, tggal me, Juni n Biaal.. Sat in front of OSIM and Albino, talked bout school..hhmmmm….

Den both Juni’s n my parents came, so0o0 bye2 to Biaal..

HuaaAAA!! Best gler!! Lamak xnemu org n tetak ngn org.. Hahaha!! Tedah!




Last2 tggal 3 dara..


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment