Sunday, February 20, 2011

Malam Pghargaan Rasulullah

Lasnight was awesome n I really thank Allah for giving me the chance to experience how Muslim are supposed to celebrate Maulidur Rasul.. Alhamdulillah=)

I came kinda early bcoz Nasrul was so0o0o BEREBUT since he'll be prforming qasidah to0o0o.. Kakhkahkah.. *shake my head "For real meh??"* Hahaha.. So0o0o, alone at 1st b4 I joined Alya n Farsha. Syerah came in da middle of da show..

To0k some pictures n guess wad!?! In-Track was prforming right in front of my eyes!! Hawary to0o0!! WaAAAA!! Alhamdulillah.. heheh=P

Early preparation..

Budak2 tadika pun buat pformance
Akuh dlok tadika msuk juak nasyid.. xda 'lbeh2' glak cmtok.. Bbunga2 jak! Hahaha..

Auntie Sherry n juniors St3..Heheh

Kmpulan Qasidah PERKEPIS.. Spot my bro.. Hahah!

InTrack!! Huaaaaa!!

Poem in Chinese.. Wo ai Rasulullah



Bqasidah smbil bdoa smpat mbik gmbar

Ustazah MONA!! Heheh..

Really enjoy da nite n hope to join such celebration again someday, InsyaAllah..

Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment