Saturday, May 7, 2011

fMILy gathering 2011

Now nk crita bout my family punya gathering, *yg mnyebbkn akuh brebut nk pulang dr dekik Serapi last Sunday n xpat join surprised bday Juni..huhu..* held evryear at da same place with the same organisation, SMK TAEE *my uncle, Yak Taha works there*.

Since I came home late from the hiking, we left home around 5 sumtin n arrive there around 7.30pm! Haiyaaa.... My mum yg ttdo ddpn, me n my dad yg da nite blindness n Pakh yg mseh mamai2 lekak tdo dlm keta tlh mnyebbkn kami sesat skejap.. Hahaha.. Tp, Alhamdulillah dpt jmpa tmpat ya.. Siar Beach, Lundu.. 

Hmm, dis year kureng syiok compared to last year since most of my elder cousins couldn't come, my sis was not there to0o0o=((, my Along n Nas too.. So0o0, less people, less merrier.. Rite?? Hehehe.. But I still enjoy myself *despite my killing cramped-tired legs..haishhh...* n yeah....we rocked Lundu!! Hahaha..

My cousins n my NENEK!! Heheh..

Suma tgh ngga org bkaraoke.. Pakh nyanyi Cinta Kristal dat nite.. Daaa~~

The N*NOIs!! Heheh..
From left, n*noi Mok, n*noi Chik, n*noi Udak n lastly, CUTE-n*noi Anjang=))

Buang tebiat anak tok..

Aunty2 n Uncle2 akuh yg sporting GILERRRR!!
Since we came quite late, we missed Sukaneka held in da afternoon..

My cousins.. Tiup, TIUP!!
The next morning, knak bgun awal coz my mum knak pg keja tghari ya... Haiyaaa... Dh laa dtg plg akhe, pulang pulak plg awal.. Hahaha.. So, bgasak laaa mbik gmbar b4 pulang.. Heheh..
Siar beach waktu pagi..

Again, The N*noi(s)!!
Hahaha..

The Ray Ban's.. Pakh rasa kacak.. bluekkk=P

With aunties n cousins..



My Usu Rosnie.. Heheh..


Den balik.... In da way home, dad smpat singgah kt gerei tp jeraya yg jual mcm2 jnis kerepek ya bah.. So0o0o, mum *like usual!* akan grab evry-single-thing dpn mata!! Haahaha!!




Okayyy.. Salam...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment