Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SERAPI telah terTAWAN!!

Olaaaaaa!! Hye2!! Let's update wad I did last Sunday....



Me n Syerah bjaya TAWAN GUNUNG SERAPI BRO!! 
2500ft okayyyy!! 
Fuhhhhh.... Alhamdulillah!! Yeeehaaaa!! Hahaha..


The expedition was organised by one of PMG's subgrups, Samasuk Baba n Syerah is one of da member*mine is MAGAST*. I can't remember how many were joining dis expedition but there were 9 Muslimah n overall, we paid RM120. Okay fast forward~> BERJAYA SMPEI PUNCAK 12.15 tghari n Syerah was so0o0 happy n me was........WOW-ing the whole time!! SubhanAllah!! =))






After taking some light meal, went up to viewing tower which was so0o0o0.....gulp2..... tggi laaa brooo.. Dhlaaa kmk org ng at the top of the mountain, naik agik bnda ya...... MasyaAllah.....ney xbgegar palak lutut akuh....

I was about to give up sitting up there wit Syerah *aku bleh mngis bila2 masa dh time ya.... Even kt tingkat2 skul, akuh dh sepek.. dek2 gik atas ya, GAYATTTTT!!! *, but seeing her face made me think "Can't I just forget my fear, just for that moment n sit still bside her, enjoying Allah's creations with her??" So0o0o, yeah.......dgn macho skali wa dudo0ok bsimpuh nahan tiang atas ya.... Hahaha.... Alhamdulillah=))


Perghhhhhhh.......muka MACHO abisssss......
Eksen!! Sak jak dlm ati HANCHO!! hAHAHAHA..

Akuh ksian nk nandah anak tok sorg drumah.. Hahha..
Going down the mountain was totally awful!! MasyaAllah, really felt like rolling myself down as my legs were huhuhu.......Allah jak tauk. But I hv to stay strong! For the sake of Syerah! I need to be strong n Alhamdulillah, Uncle Bom Bom's n Ahmad's presence really helped to boost up our spirit... Syukran akhi!! =,))

Kayu ya byk tlg kmk org turun.... Upss!! Smpat snap perut Uncle Bombom jak..
Kahkahkah!!XD

N yeahhhh......reached down by 3.30pm, we were the last grup, totally exausted n almost evryone was home oredy!! Hahaha... Bye2 den drove Syerah home... Urghhhh, kaki akuh rs kdak dh ttggal... KEDAK ajak.. =P. Den pecut pulang rumah sbb nk pg fmily gatherin kt Lundu.. Psl fmily gatherin InsyaAllah klak2 akuh update, okay.....

Don really took pictures as I hv bigger-double-triple-BESAR PUNYeerrrr responsiblility than jus taking pictures.. Here are some that I got from my frens..


Tedah uncle Bom Bom! Heheh=P


Muka bsemangat abissss masa nk nait..
Dh turun, rebuk lutut! Hahaha

3 jejaka tok tlg teman sama2 jaga Syerah ms turun.. Makseh yerrrr....=,))

keKEPAKkan..



Uncle Bom Bom dgn org yg nya 'syg' gler-gler-gler-gler!!!!
Pa kaaaa... XD

Honestly akuh suka gmbar tok!! Credit to Abdurrahman Abrar..



Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment