Friday, May 13, 2011

Why so0o sad??

So0o, it's 12 May today, I mean yterday.. I'm late to wish myself  HAPPY 2nd Month Birthdate day, dr.ikha!!!
I've been 18 for 2 months.. =,))
Alhamdulillah..
Huhu... This will b my last birthdate day celebrated here, in Kuching.. Huhu.. Why so0o sad??? Huhu, don wanna cry, coz crying make me look awful.. I'm pretty-macho-cute, so0o I cannot n shouldn't cry rite?? Heheh..

Ok, enough bout these.. Watched Wanita Hari Ini, n they talked bout a cat lover who bcame rich just bcoz she sells cats. Imagine RM700+ for a cat! Haish....

Watching her playing with her cats makes me pasang dis niat "Bila dh da rmh sndrik klak, kja dh stabil, nk BELI PUSAK SEKOK!!" Heheh.. *Mesti auntie sherry, mak ncik spekah, zira, rabs alu takut nk g rmh eden klak..heheh* 

I once hv a kitten but my dad gave it away *he said I paid too much attention to the kitten, I might neglect my studies* n can u believe it, I heard people were saying the kitten was thrown into river coz no one liked it!! Huhuhuhu.... N my asthma is one of da reason that I can't hv cat as pet..

InsyaAllah, one day..... I'll have my own cat!! heheh..

 






Though most people love Persians more, but I personally love this species!!


This is how my kitten used to look like.. 
Btw, am I considered KEJAM if I'm going away to other state to further my study n I don even tell anyone bout it?? Hmmm...... thinking of doing it actually....


Salam..
*I'm not trying to be cute or looked cute or acting cute (though I'm actually undeniable cute..=P), but..... heyyy, evryone has their own childhood memories rite??? So0o do I.. *

No comments:

Post a Comment