Saturday, May 14, 2011

love-spreads-in-our-hearts

We've been struggling together for SPM, n I appreciate it... so much..

We've been playing, organising activities together... n I enjoy it..... so much..

 We've been studying under the same building together... n I miss those moments.. so much..

We've been trying hard to win in many competitions together... n I love ur fighting spirit..so much..

We've been spending time together in many ways... n I felt honoured.. so much.. 

 We've been facing hard days together.. n I respect u... so much..

We've been smiling to the world together... n I'm impressed by ur smile.. so much..

We've been laughing so much together.. n ur happiness means so much to me..






So0o, my dear Auntie Sherry... Thanks for evrything, sorry for wad I've did, said.. I love u n may Allah bless u, Aminn.. Happy bday, Nur Syahirah binti Shazali....=,))


From ur little friend who loves u with full of her heart=,))


Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment