Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missing u..

I miss u, so0o much...... We'll not be seeing each other before I continue my study, rite.... Can't deny this anymore, yes I'm sad for it coz I miss u.. I miss hugging u, hugging u from behind n how I used to hold on as long as I want to, and u don't even mind.. I miss how u used to kiss my face just to wake me up evry morning.. How u used to tickle me until I felt like dying.. How u used to say 'Gud nite' before we sleep n how u used to hug me while sleeping.. I'm sorry for being childish rite now...but I'm just a sister who miss her dearest sister so much.. Yes we do fight a lot, but that's wad sisters did rite.. I really miss being by ur side, having u cheering my day.. How great those moment was.. Want to see u, wanna hug u.. I miss u...

Mum, I miss my sister.......=,((

Salam...=,((

No comments:

Post a Comment