Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another farewell.. =,((

 Anak manjak!!

Yes I admit I am! Huhu.. So, here I am blogging from my 12days-left-unoccupied-room at Kolej Akasia, getting ready for lctures starting tomoro.. 


Anyway, my raya was awesome, seeing faces that I missed a lot, seeing new members in our big family, knowing new people, doing new thing, new clothes, new bla bla bla.. Alhamdulillah=) 

Had the worst flight ever today as KL was cloudy. Wadever it is, Alhamdulillah i've arrive  here.safely. Took direct taxi from LCCT to my college which cost me n my friend RM 64.80. N.havent.finish.my.assignments.teeeetttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Anyway, happy raya to all who're still 'able' to clebrate it.. especially with ur family.. Distance really teach us about sacrification n appreciation. Hv to sacrifice our raya n appreciate people more..

The Yusupians.. 1st Syawal =)

Salam..  
*menyesal for not taking many pics.. Hhmmm, gmbar jln ngn geng leh tgk kt blog spekah =)*

No comments:

Post a Comment