Tuesday, September 6, 2011

presenting HOMEsick

Olaaaaa!! Did i tell bout my-untouched-assignments? Well, Alhamdulillah I'm done yterday, 0145 in da morning n Alhamdulillah for i  need no excuse to tell my lecturers as they can be sent in by today.. WIDE SMILE on my face!! Syukur Alhamdulillah..


Anyway, had English presentation *10% will b credited into semester exam* today. It has been so long since I had an evaluated presentation n given marks. The last time was....ermmmm...PUM last year? So, i was like not confident at 1st, but Alhamdulillah gained the confidence when standing in front, getting the supports from my friends n my mouth just blurted out evrything rite after getting the signal from my lecturer. Alhamdulillah, not nervous, able to make it formally yet enjoyable, n most importantly, not missing any idea or 'ermm..' ing while presenting.. Syukur Alhamdulillah =)

Homesick is getting less.. Though sumtimes i feel like crying remembering family n friends, tears are welling, but Alhamdulillah they didn't drip off. Alhamdulillah I'm still strong enough to restrict tears n motivate myself.. I'm not going to pamper myself!! Anak manjak!!

Gonna sleep early tonite as I slept at 2.30am last night, finishing, editing n prctising for my presentation.. Lack of rest is not good for ur brain. Hahaha.. Nite evryone!!


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment