Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sMILing in l0ve


Had a wide smile on my face today!! Guess wad! Received yterday's presentation evaluation sheet. I just cant believe my eyes!! HEHEHE..

Sorry for the unclear pic, I was not supposed to take pic of it n it was snapped hurriedly.. Soooo.... Can u spot any great thing bout this sheet??!! Hihihi..

Wad bout this!! =))

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Syukur Alhamdulillah!! Even me myself didn't expect that high! I'm blogging this not to brag around bout my marks, i jus wanna share my happiness!! Thank u Allah, Thank u Mdm!!

Btw, analysed my academic calendar just now.. Hhmmm, seriously no more play2.. Semester EXAM is coming!!

The one strikethrough has nothing to do with me. As wad u can see, Academic Session is starting oredy, den I'll hv 12 days of holiday b4 semester exam. I'm thinking of going back home but.......nahh....MEMBAZIR!! Mayb i'll b alone in my dorm for da whole 12 days as evryone else would surely go home. However, Ummi did invite me to come with her to her hometown n clbrate raya korban there.. I'm still thinking n mayb going.. Let's jus wait n see..



Salam...

2 comments:

  1. congrats Nur Zalikha. consistency is the best policy: quoted by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abg Ahmad.. Nk improve mmg susah, tp nk maintain agik susah.. yg pntg usaha.. Am I rite? Heheh

    ReplyDelete