Monday, September 12, 2011

Prank on a vampire!!

10/9/2011
A vampire was born.. n me n clssmate did sumtin to clbrate that date!
We prepared a cake..

  A bag of flour..

N GET READY TO CELEBRATE CULLEN'S BDAY!!

Happy bday Cullen@Najwa!!
Flour n a pail of u-never-want-to-know-the-content solution.. Hahaha
Cullen@Najwa is my clssmates n Kautsar n Emma, the mastermind of this plan invited me to join them, clbrate Cullen's bday as how they used to. As for me, it was my 1st time playing prank on people, so I'm a bit worried yet excited! So here's some pic for that day..

Aik?? Sapa bday girl sbnanya?? Hahaha
Tepung2!!


Side dishes bsides cake.. We had 4 boxes of pizza that day!!




Salam.. =D
*Despite very excited, I don't even throw flour to Cullen.. Xsmpai hati dehh..*

1 comment:

  1. haha..d best bday prank in intec so far..haha.poor cullen.tp.ap aq kesa??..kita simbah je !! heheh..thx ikha 4 updating dis event,really is a memorable one. XD

    ReplyDelete