Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lembaran baru

WARNING
LONG POST AHEAD



Salam.. How's life? Hope evrythin is jus fine n under cntrol. May Allah make our way easier, InsyaAllah.. For those who's going to take their test or exam, all da best!! Pic above is my broadband's line statistic n as u can see, it is freaking effing S-L-O-W!! Act, i've exceed my quota for this month, so0o0o.... a bit 'mcabar keimanan' to on9.. Anyway, let's proceed to wad i want to share bout last weekend n this week..

Joined The Mystery of Raya, an explorace held by JPKCA, last Sunday in conjunction of our i-raya clbration. Me n 5 other friends rpresent ALM junior. Alhamdulillah, it was fun n i really enjoyed myself. Result will b announced at the night, during Jamuan  Rumah Tbuka..

Bju raya.. Shawl dr plstik youuu.. Mana nk cari tuee..
My AWESOME grup members!!
During the jamuan.. GILER RAMAI ORG!!
Alhamdulillah menang tmpat ketiga.. Yg pnting, enjoyyy!!
N today, hhmm....break my fast at Pak Li Kopitiam, with Azreen n Fiona. Had Nasi Ayam Lemon n Milo ice.. Then me n Fiona lawan siapa cepat habis minum aik.. Hahaha..



Tgk muka nyatok pun dah tauk sapa menang rite.. huh!
N me.....sabor jer laaa nahan brainfreeze

Anyway, as my closest friends know, I was once Maher Zain's songs fan.. I even can memorise all his songs n seriously I love his songs for their meaning, not bcoz of himself though he's undeniable good looking.. Ok, wad ever it is, I found his new song feat Irfan Makki, I believe..  Enjoy!!


Yes I believe.. Evrything happens for a reason.. N Allah Maha Bijaksana, He planned evrything nicely n we as His servants should b thankful.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..  Just b positive. There must b reason y we suddenly realised bout sumting now, today, but not before.. Whenever, wadever, whoever we were, we did before, just accept it n now, find ways to b a better prson.. Don care bout wad people might say or think, it's us who's gonna b responsible for wad we're doing.. May Allah forgive us n guide us all the way, Aminn..


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment