Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dah byr HUTANG



Alhamdulillah!! Dah bayar!! 
Terlangsainya hutang!! Ngehngehngeh...


Paid the same amount as last year.. Not 1, not 2, even not 3, but 9. Relieved, satisfied n happy!! Wondering wad am I craping about??
*
*
*
*
*
I paid all my qada puasa oredy!! Hehehe.. Alhamdulillah!!

Orite, today JPKCA held Senam Robik n line dance session at Dewan Akasia, specially for girls onlyyyy..  Since it has been so long since I last exercise 'properly', so I joined the event. As expected, it was awesome!! The moves taught by the instructors r fast n catchy, sooooooo I really MOVED my bodaaayyyyyy... Hahahaha.. Taught bout how to stretch correctly n dangerous steps usually done when warming up.



Just to share, NEVER spin ur hind-head (tengkuk), waist, knee n ur ankle while stretching. It is DANGEROUS as it can cause mislocation of ur joints. Instead, just push ur head upwards, to the side n downward, gently, as long as u can feel the muscle is stretching oredy. For ur waist, just do the depan-blakang-kiri-kanan move.. Aishhh, how to xplain? Ermmmm, pnde2 laaa imagine..  Ur knee, stand with ur both legs apart, den bend down a bit n stay for 15 seconds. N lastly for ur ankle, just do the front-back-kiri-kanan move.. Again, please imagine urself.. For further info, google cn help u.. Hihihi

At the end of the event, we had cabutan btuah n mkn2.. Alhamdulillah,, I got one of the presents!! *^ ^*

From UiTM
Dis week was tiring, stayed at INTEC until 6pm evryday, club meetings, class replacements plus i was fasting.. So, STRESS n tiredness filled the air.. Hold a position in PEERS club n PSCUH (silat). New responsibilities on my shoulders.. May Allah guide me all the way, Aminn.. =))


Salam.. 
*Sapa mdh org tdung labuh xpat enjoy, huh?!! Islam itu indah... There's lots of way to b happy=))* 

No comments:

Post a Comment