Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hula hULa ho0p..

yaiKs!!

Not a very progressive day..

Woke up early, SUPPOSED to go for driving lesson but Matang area has started to flood n traffic was very busy..which is AGAK MERBAHAYA for a new learner like ME..=) So, canceled..

Don’t feel like cooking anything today..
Surfing internet the whole morning..
Did some cleaning n finally found the reason y I bcame to0o0o sensitive and easily offended lately.
It’s simpy bcoz….i’m lonely.. Hahaha!!

I mean, I’m alone at home, talking with laundry, bubbling with dishes, laughing with chairs n tables..
I hate being lonely.

Today, Alhamdulillah Pakh didn’t go to school due to his severe fever..=P
N, it seem dat I don’t really feel da ‘awkwardness’ or sort called as MADNESS being alone..
teehee=P

Syerah called me dis morning! N of course she made dat sarcastic tone, as if I wake up late again…
But sorry DER! WA WOKE UP EARLY TODAY…=)GaGaGahaha..  
She’s gonna hv next appointment next Tuesday.. Haishh..really hope dat I can accompany her..
Owh! Alhamdulillah, she wore her singlet yesterday.. Hahahaha!!



Salam…=)
*actually i want to practice myself to write in English.. Better to start now, or I'll regret it when in H.E=)*

No comments:

Post a Comment