Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome!!

Selamat datang Nur Syahirah binti Shazali...


Hahaha.. u might feel weird for y I welcomed her..

Dengan ini sy mgisytiharkan bhw Nur Syahirah bnti Shazali DIBENARKAN membaca blog sy bmula tgh mlm smlm, 20/01/11..

HUH???

Hahaha… Ilek.. I’ll xplen it k..

Don’t u guys realise I’ve been speeding my posting in dis blog lately?
Look at the blog archieve.. Bout 25+ posts in not even 1 month yet..
Do I really hv dat ‘much’ thing to share??

It’s simply bcoz, I made promise to Syerah, dat she can only read my blog after my 100th post..

HEH?????!!!!!

Hahaha.. FYI, Syerah is my only fren dat promise me not to read my blog ever bcoz I asked her to.. n yes, she hold on her promise..

But I feel it’s not fair to her.. I realised all my close fren hv  found my blog n MENGARE everywhere in da shoutbox.. Except for Syerah!

Y not her? It would b more interesting with her around rite?
So0o0o, we broke dat promise n officially, she started to read my blog oredy..

So0o0o0o, my dear Syerah.. (Again) I would like to remind u,

“Jgn terasa with any post in my blog.. Jgn kcik ati o marah o sdeh bout anything in dis blog.. If there is anything dat would make u feel sad or offended, I’m sorry.. I never meant to..
Whatever it is, welcome to my blog………..n,
HI! I’m dr.nurzalikhayusup!
This is my blog n thank u for viewing.. Don’t hesitate to follow.. Hehe=)”



Salam…
p/s: Anyway Syerah, kmk ngkah pnenang jiwa debah ya k remind me of u, coz ktk kn suka brik mkn ikan.. Mun boring2 ya, brik laa ikan2 ya mkn.. Lapar sidak ya! Heheh=P

No comments:

Post a Comment