Wednesday, January 19, 2011

wHEn flour met her OTHER fmily!!

I love to bake..

Today, I made mini muffins.. I planned to make fortune cookies, but  it was so0o0o hard n I can’t work fast enough to fold the cookies b4 they get harden..
So, I end up making muffins by using the same ingredients (xbaik mbazer..). Alhamdulillah! They taste really go0o0d n yummMMyyy (tlbeh puji drik laa plak..=P) n most importantly they are edible n free from any contaminations..
Hahaha!!

I tried a few, but they cracked easily when they starts to harden..
sooo they end up to b this..(below)
Mini muffins!!
Last few days, I made cookies, just a basic-simple cookies.. 
Alhamdulillah they taste ‘quite’ ok.. Heheh..



Owh! Last month I tried to make Iceberg biscuits *or usually known as Meringues*
but I put to0o0o much sugar n didn’t ‘pukul’ the eggs till they got ‘stiff’ enough, so0o0o the biscuits didn’t rise up as how they should b.. 
But, don worry! They still taste good n edible! =)

They are suppose to look like this..

But mine are like this.. Heheh=P


*My mum always say..
"Don't care too much about the looks of the foods 
coz they'll look worst in  the stomach..


At least i tried rite? Kikhkihkih


Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment