Thursday, January 6, 2011

i CANT stop!!!

I just couldn’t stop!!

No matter how hard I tried, I can’t stop!!
HUAAAAAA!!

I’m on my way watching dis Korean drama, You’re Beautiful..
Just couldn’t realised n believed 3 more episodes to go….
I can’t stop watching it… n yes! I forced myself to stop jus now..
Arghhh!! Mayb I’m perasan, but……dat song….dat song zira played for me…..huhuhhuh…y it seem like it’s ‘like’ me??? Huhuhuh…

Without Word<translated>

InsyaAllah when I’m done wit dis drama I’ll gv my full comment.. orite??

Huhuhu..so sad I cant *gee geee heee* o *huaahuhhhhuuuu* o *nyau rau roou* wit Zira n Spekah, coz they watched it oredy.. Syerah get ready! I’ll make sure u’ll b *gee geee heee* o *huaahuhhhhuuuu* o *nyau rau roou* like me toooo after watching dis drama.. Hahahaha…

Salam…^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment