Friday, January 7, 2011

y0u're beautiful..=)


So0o0o0o0o…..
Yaaaa….. Alhamdulillah I finished dat drama, at dis hour..
After 3 ‘dramatic’ days, brunching days (breakfast+lunch at da same time=brunch), feeling-splashing days, n of course brangan@prasan days…
 not to forget, TERASA days..
Hahahahaha…
Ok.. Unexpected..
Fast!
I mean the conflicts really start out even from da 1st epsode.. n dat makes people, me *to b exact* eager 2 watch next epsodes n really can’t stop guessing wad’s next, wad happen, how’s things settled… Great! Superb! 
Ngahahahaha..

But then..
The love story, hhmmm..seems to b typical as other asean dramas..
1 hero*msti jht n ‘butaK’ punyEr*, 1 heroin*grenti suka kt hero evndo hero jht, at da same time liked@loved by other people who’s better den dat hero! HUH!!*, another 1 prson *like@love da heroin, sggup buat pa jk for dat heroin, but at last…hurted! Tp ok balik!*

Hwang Tae Kyung, Go Mi Nam@Go Mi Nyu, Kang Shin Woo

Just like Seol Gong Chan, Ju Yoo Rin, Seo Jung Woo in My Girl

Domiyoji Tsukasa, Tsukusi Makino, Hanazawa Rui in Hana Yori Dango

Sakaki Makio, Umemura Hikari, Sakurakoji in My Boss My Hero

Sano Izumi, Ashiya Mizuki, Nakatsu Shuichi in Hana Kimi

Lee Young Jae, Han Ji Eun, Yoo Min Hyuk  in Full House


Wad else oowwwhh??
Hhhhmmmm…lalek laaa… Forgot oredy..teehee=P
Typical rite?
Hhhhmmmm….

Just 1 advise 4 me myself…
JANGAN LOBA BRANGAN DLM CGEK DRAMA
Hahahahaha…

So0o0o0o0o…next ‘project’… Personal Taste..
0r mayb not..my dvd player…urghh!!
Hai to ka jo?? <wad do I do?=P>

Jus wait n see!!
Anyway…Thank You Zira!!
Sarangheo..
N I miss u..=,)


My brunch! I magine taking dis, ONLY DIS  for brunch, 3 days!!
an orange, hot chocolate, butter biscuits



Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment