Sunday, January 23, 2011

KepAK eh!!

Today, woke up a bit early than usual.. Did my daily routine..
Den bake cookies! Alhamdulillah my cookies MENJADI n YUMMY!! Heheh..

Den went to State library for my 2nd intensive class with juniors, Chemistry Chpter3, brought Nabil n Rain along.. However, I felt guilty coz I came late due to transport problem.. My parents are actually easy to RONDENG bout trnsport coz obviously they won’t HALANG me to teach my juniors.. But, they are always busy…so0o0o0o, hhhmmmmm….. Wait till I get my licence, then I’ll off with my own plans without MENYUSAHKAN my parents..

Alhamdulillah Ahmad was there too, so0o0o he could teach my juniors while I was not there evendo he has his own students to teach.. Haish.. Sedar xsedar,byk juak aku bhutang budi ngn Bang Aji yaa.. Makseh bg aji arh!!=) *wlaupun ko suka nyakit ati akuh! Hahah..*



Around 5.25pm, dad pick me up n I was super-SHOCKED to see his car was full of NANAS! Hahaha.. Went to my uncle’s house at Rampangi n sell dad’s nanas beside my uncle’s cucur pisang stall. Heheh.. Cm xcayak muka tok bjual nanas kt Rampangi.. “Nanas,NANAS! 3 bijik 5ringgit! Pilih2..”
Kahkahkah.. Pt imagine x?? XD XD




Arrived home wen Asar is almost finish, so BEREBUT mndik.. Solat, brik mndik Nabil n Rain, brik mkn den biar cdak main drikpun.. *Ishh, xpnde kepak koh nmbiak2 ya..*

Now, alone coz Nabil n rain dh pulang, Pakh dh tdo, Nas usrah, Along kuar n my parents, of course laa cdak g anta nabil n rain! Hahahah..
Hhmm, xpa.. dh biasa..
Gonna b busy tonite coz 2 bakul bju is waiting k lipat..
K, chow..



Salam..


No comments:

Post a Comment