Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the News.. n fO0ds..=P

My brother, Pakh just got home from hospital.. 
Hhhmm, dat usually happens when ANAK MAK N BAPAK sakit.. 
Hahaha.. 
We thought dat it was jus an ordinary high fever.. 
Almaklumlah..it’s raining non stop lately..  

But, he got infections in his blood..
So, me n Nas n Along was like…WOW?! Errrr, like seriously?!
N I’m not sure if he’s going to school 2moro.. 
But he seems to b fine oredy, sooo don’t tink dad will give him more CUTI..
Peh! Wad ever it is, get well soon bro!
Mun ko xbait esok, ku patah tiga batang ko klak.. Hahaha!!=P

Anyway, Along really know wad I need, especially when my mood goes up n down.. He bought me chessy wedges for supper yterday n trust me.. eating is da best UBAT PENENANG!!=D
N today, he bought me fries from mc d. He bought burgers too, but I gave it to Nas (who stared my burger as if he had not eaten for ages..)

As wad Along said, I’m the easiest n simplest. Easiest n simpest of wad??
He means, he has no need to crack his head to dcide wad to buy 4 me..
It’s like…I’LL EAT ANYTHING!! Teehee=P

Wonder if I’ll maintain dis thin if my habit takin heavy supper evrynite continues..
Not to forget, can’t stop eatin while watching tv or surfing.. Gahaha..
Den mayb I’ll see myself as BuLaT for next 10 years? Hahaha..



Btter sleep early today n hope it’s not raining again tomoro.. 
Cant bear it if my driving lesson is postponed again..
Postponed driving lessons mean postponed driving license..
Urghh.. No0o0o!!




Salam..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment